Where do you work as a Mobile Developer?
The organisation where you will work as a trainee Mobile Developer is based in Amsterdam. Have you just finished school or are you looking for a company where you can develop yourself into a Senior Mobile Developer, start your traineeship here. Through good preparation in various practical situations and professional support you can develop yourself in a short time. Would you like to work for a young, flat and informal organisation that invests a lot in you to keep your skills up to date? Then this is the place for you.
What will you be doing as Mobile Developer?
As an iOS app developer you will work in a multidisciplinary team of app developers, web developers and designers. You will work on world-class apps that will be used by thousands of people. There is a lot of room for self-development on a technical and personal level. Together with the rest of the team you develop in the newest techniques and you go for the best quality. We work with Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile to develop hybrid apps and we guarantee quality with peer reviews, unit testing and we use a CI/CD. Do you have your own ideas for improvements, new features or new concepts? Don’t keep them to yourself, because initiatives from our clients and us are appreciated. Our clients? We work for great companies, this ensures that you have short lines of communication with, for example, designers and UX specialists. In addition to native app development, Flutter development projects are also carried out. Would you like to develop or grow in this field? We offer opportunities to do so.
What is expected of you?
• A completed HBO or WO education in the direction of Informatics or Computer Sciences;
• Strong analytical skills, open to feedback and daring to anticipate opportunities;
• At least 6 months of relevant work experience or internships;
• You are eager to learn and want to become the best at what you do
• You realise that you can only be successful together;
What is offered to you?
A salary starting at € 2900 and above:
• 25 holiday days per year;
• A challenging position within an innovative company with modern tools;
• The prospect of a permanent contract;
• Possibility to work from home
• The opportunity for personal growth through training, education and knowledge sharing worth €20,000 and extra budget to certify yourself;
• 8% holiday money;
• Travel allowance and monthly net expense allowance of €40,-;
• A laptop;
• An independent and responsible function;
• Premium free pension;
• Regular outings or cake (the smallest excuse is seized upon)!
More information or apply directly?
Click on the button "apply for this vacancy" to apply directly.
For more information about this vacancy and other possibilities, please contact us
via + (31)630095777. Are you not interested yourself (at the moment) but do you know the person for this vacancy? Share the vacancy and of course we will reward you in an appropriate way. rewarded in an appropriate manner.
✉: [email protected]