Do you like to work in an unique, young and fast-growing company that is making a platform where customers can manage there content, publish and analyze!
There goal is to become the biggest company in there sector within 5 years in Europe.
Grocery stores, aid organization and some big flight ticket providers all have in common that they choose for a platform to increase their visibility so they can reach more people.
An example used by some large grocery stores is that you can add your own ingredients on their website and it automatically will show you some videos of recepies which you can make with the ingredients of your choice.
The same concept is used for the Red Cross. You let the app or website now which problem you are solving and it will show a detailed video how to act in this specific case.
Do you like freedom in the job, are you responsibility and do you have a passion to make sure that your customers are satisfied than this can be an interesting opportunity for you!
You will start working in an development team wherein you are responsible for all the testing activities.
With your knowledge you will be able to set up a whole new Test environment. You don’t turn your back when it comes to taking the lead and to find solutions. Since you are going to set up this whole environment you can choose your own test tools where you will be working with. Your role is crucial since you are responsible for all the testing.
• Bachelor degree
• 1-3 years of experience in (Functional) Testing
• The ambition to put your knowledge into practice
• You can take the lead and don’t hesitate to give your opinion
• Knowledge of GitHub, Azure and DevOps are nice to haves
• Good in English word and writing (Native Dutch with good English is also good)
• You need to have a Visa, Working permit and don’t need sponsorship
• Gross salary up to €4000 based on experience
• 32 to 40 hour work week
• 27 days of holiday
• Possible to work from home
• Travel expenses paid
• Pension plan
• Mobile and laptop from work
• Amazing colleagues
Interested in this amazing company? Apply than by sending me an email to [email protected] or call me at 088-321 8 123