Are you taking your next career step in a global company? Do you want to work in the electronic world? Do you want to contribute to a sustainable future? Then I have the job for you!
We are a global company that has been a leader in the digital and electronic industries for over 130 years. We are established in more than 100 countries and have 2 offices in the Netherlands. Around the world do 110,000 people work for our company.
Within our company you will work as a technical specialist. You will work on different projects in the automotive industry. Think of heat pumps, energy meters for the fast charging of the automotive. In addition you also have the affinity for testing new systems and solving problems. The daily tasks can range from developing tools, building a test setup in the lab or solving an integration problem for one of our customers.
Furthermore, you will support our team with testing new features and integrating new projects. While working with our devices you will have to deal with different protocols like, Modbus, wMBus, OPC-UA, OCPP and other IoT.
- Experience with hardware and software
- Some knowledge of Java
- You have a good knowledge of the English language, Dutch is a plus
- You have a technical degree (Bachelor or Master level) with work experience in electrical engineering and/or software.
- Salary between € 3.500 and € 4.650 based on fulltime
- 13th month;
- 27 vacation days and 13 'adv' (shorter working hours) days;
- Laptop of the company;
- Travel allowance;
- Good pension plan;
- Nice team to work with;
- And also (if measures allow) fun team outings!