Are you a specialist in the field of Embedded hardware/software and do you have knowledge of Java? Do you enjoy working in the field of energy control systems for electric vehicles? And can you run your own projects independently?
Our office is located in Delft, close to the motorway. Here, we work with 40 colleagues on state-of-the-art products, aimed at charging enormous batteries safely, efficiently and, above all, as quickly as possible. Think, for example, of the charging of electric vehicles. Our organisation operates worldwide in the automotive sector to offer millions of end users what they need. A safe, smart, fast electric system.
The demand for these kinds of systems is extremely high and we are therefore busy expanding our team to meet the innovation in this very fast-growing market that will radically change the world of transport. That is why we are looking for a technical specialist. You can read exactly what this entails below.
– You will be our technical specialist for the energy system used for electric vehicles.
– You will be involved in the introduction of new energy management products and conduct research into them.
– You support our development team with the testing of new functions and the integration of different energy systems.
– Activities include: Full system tests, installations & roll outs
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in the field of electrical engineering/software development
- At least a BSc. in a STEM study
- Experience with embedded hardware/software and knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of energy management is an advantage
- Independent and willing to travel
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
- Challenging position in an innovative market with a lot of responsibility
- Training opportunities
- State of the art office
- Salary up to 80.000 euro
- Pension scheme
- 13th month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses