Are you a front-end developer with good understanding and experience in Angular? And would you like to contribute to a modern platform that improves knowledge sharing within healthcare in the Netherlands? Please continue reading.
As a front-ender you work closely with your colleagues from the back-end to optimally connect to their code (RESTapi). You develop Front-end components including Angular and HTML5. They work according to Scrum, and also use methods like TDD and code reviews to ensure quality.
Their IT-department now consists of 4 colleagues, including a CTO, two back-end developers and one front-end developer. What’s great about this small team is that they are all involved in the development of new feautures. A new feauture often starts with a simple sketch and everyone can share his or her opinion during the process. The upcoming years will mainly be dominated by the further development of their platform and the building of new feautures.
- You have several years of experience as a Front-end developer
- You have completed at least 1 complex project with Angular
- You are driven and enthusiastic about your workingfield
- You are flexible and have perseverance
- Understanding/ experience in C # is a good plus!
- Salary indication € 3000 to € 4500 gross (depending on knowledge and experience)
- Flexible working hours
- Home working options (eg 2 to 3 times a week on average)
- A company laptop
- NS Business Card or € 0.19 cents per kilometer
- 25 vacation days & 8% holiday pay
- Beautiful and relevant work with a focus on quality!
This organization started over 4 years ago with the development of a platform to make medical knowledge more accessible to healthcare providers. This platform consists of a knowledge infrastructure that can be linked to various (EPD) systems. It works closely with existing protocols so that important steps are not passed by.
They now work for more than 10 hospitals and 7 GGZ institutions and they have great ambitions for the future! The founders have a medical background and partly because of this have a good view of the practice. Within the team there is a pleasant, informal atmosphere in which collaboration and quality are paramount. They work from a nice office and also offer nice variety by means of home working capabilities.
Sounds good? For more information and to apply for this position you can respond via the contact details below. You will be called within 24 hours if we see opportunities for you.