As an international organization we are active in the automation of complex logistics processes. We operate all over the world for various well-known multinationals. We have approximately 460 employees worldwide and offices in Denmark, Sweden, Poland and Finland, among others. In the Netherlands we have a location near Oosterhout with approximately 45 employees. We have a very open and approachable culture and everyone is always willing to help. In addition, integrity is also very important to us. If you would like to work for an organization that annually invests heavily in the innovation of its software and the personal development of its employees, then you have come to the right place!
As a Software Architect you are extremely important to us! You are technically and functionally responsible for the design and seamless integration of our software systems. Together with our lead developer, you monitor the quality and implementation of our complex software issues. We offer you a role with a lot of freedom and a lot of diversity. You are also responsible within your role for the following tasks:
– You are responsible for designing and developing our software systems;
– You have an advisory role regarding the design of these systems and the technical choices;
– You are in close contact with our customers, the developers, the application consultants and the project team;
– You will visit our customers to gain a good insight into their technical wishes and needs;
– You will execute code reviews to guarantee the quality of our code and to validate whether it is set up correctly. It is your job to ensure that this happens based on the technical design you have drawn up;
– You translate the wishes and needs of our customers into a suitable technical solution.
- A Bachelor’s degree or you can demonstrate that you can function at this level;
- At least three years of experience as a Software Architect;
- Knowledge of C# .NET
- You are communicative and are able to spar with the customer;
- Good command of the English language in word and writing. A command of the Dutch language in word and writing is preferred, but is not a requirement.
- €4000,--€5500,- based on your knowledge and experience;
- 25 vacation days with the option to purchase an additional 13 days extra;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- A 13th month based on your personal performance (this can go up to 140% of your gross monthly salary);
- A company car;
- A company laptop and telephone;
- We facilitate your home work place and working from home is of course also possible;
- Flexible working hours;
- A good pension scheme;
- A temporary contract with the intention to extend this with a permanent contract afterwards;
- Good training opportunities;
- A challenging role with a lot of freedom with regard to your own interpretation and a lot of diversity!
Is this the job you are looking for and do you want to know more about this position? Then you can call Mathilda for more information 06-40030958/088-3218123. Of course you can apply directly by emailing your resume and motivation letter to [email protected] Highly skilled migrants living in the Netherlands are very welcome to apply on this vacancy. We are an IND sponsored company.