We’re looking to hire a Senior React/Preact Developer to become part of our product development team.
About the company:
This comapny offers a chat integration platform and user interface that facilitates routing between chatbot solutions and real-life chat operators over multiple channels (web, messenger, etc). It offers the best collaboration between chatbots and our customer’s key systems. Within this platform you can exchange conversation information quickly and securely with live chat, CRM, feedback platforms and more.
Their mission is to improve customer service everywhere by providing the tools to create fully integrated chat solutions driven by bots, systems and humans. Over 30 customers use their systems resulting in an average of 35 000 conversations per day with a total of 2 million interactions per day.
The back-end tech stack consists of: Elixir (mostly vanilla OTP and some Phoenix), Postgres (+ TimeScale DB). They have about 65% test coverage (up from 0% at the beginning of 2020) as QA they use Credo, Mix format, Dialyzer and ExUnit.
The front-end tech stack consists of: Preact (modern with hooks), ES7+, Websockets, SCSS. For QA they use Cypress for E2E and Jest for unittests.
As a front-end developer you are responsible for building new features in the chat interface. Part of the job is also writing tests and (peer) reviewing code. While you are part of the product development team, they may ask you to work on client implementations as well.
They are a remote-first team (all of us are currently based in the Netherlands). They enjoy working with people who are team players, and respond well to feedback and are willing to be critical about their work and ask questions. Next to that they’re looking for someone who has a keen business sense, find quality important and is able to drive solutions to completation.
We’re looking for the following skillset:
- Extensive experience with React/Preact with a solid understanding of core Hooks design patterns and principles
- Automated test experience using Jest and Cypress
- Git (not just commit/push but also rebasing)
- CSS and Webpack knowledge is a nice to have
- Affinity with accessibility
- Peferably speaks Dutch, but English is also possible
What’s in it for you:
- A position for 24 – 40 hours a week
- Work remote and independently. You choose your own working hours during the week, but most of them are generally available between 9:00 and 17:00. Once every now and then (when health regulations permit it) you will have physical sessions somewhere in the Netherlands
- Competitive salary with as much days off as you need
- A small and supportive team of peer senior developers
- A great opportunity to assume a lot of responsibility and grow quickly
For more information and to apply for this gift position, please send your CV to the contact details below. You will be called within 24 hours if we see opportunities for you.