This organisation has developed a data platform that is widely applicable within the energy market. It processes data (e.g. from smart energymeters) and translates it into smart dashboards with which energy suppliers and network operators can better map out their purchasing. The goal is to make the market smarter. For example, by applying Machine Learning to estimate expected use. It is an international platform with many great opportunities for growth in sectors such as windturbines and solar panels.
The team currently consists of over 30 colleagues, there is a free and entrepreneurial atmosphere where there is plenty of room for own initiative.
They are currently looking for an experienced Front-end developer who has what it takes to lead a team (immediately or in the long term). Besides technical knowledge, it is therefore at least as important that you bring good communication skills. The front-end team is working daily on the design of the complete User Exeprience for the various products. In this, you work closely with both your own team and other scrum teams.
Each team works on its own domain with a so-called set of different products. For example, you can work in the area of dataprocessing, data storage, data science or platform billing. In total, the IT department consists of over 20 colleagues. They work in high-tech environments with the latest (Google Cloud) technologies. Within the teams, they value quality over quantity and enjoy tackling complex challenges with creativity. Finally, they require from a Front-ender a good eye for user experience and design.
• HBO work and thinking level
• You have several years of relevant experience and would like to continue developing yourself
• Knowledge and experience of modern Front-end (preferably Vue with Object API and Vuex)
• Affinity with design and User Experience
• You can think solution-oriented and out-of-the-box
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• An immediate contract for an indefinite period
• A good salary, indication up to € 5800,- gross based on fulltime
• A working week of 32, 36 or 40 hours
• Flexible working hours & possibilities to work from home
• Training opportunities
• Reimbursement of travel expenses
• Pension plan
• 26 holiday days & 8% holiday money
• You are surrounded by people who challenge you
• Room for fun, nice colleagues and (when possible) social get-togethers!
For more information and to apply for this position, please use the contact details below.
Is this not your ideal job? I would like to give you an insight in the current possibilities. Please contact me and we will discuss your situation.
Mark Blanken - Principal Consultant PHP | Python | Front-end & UX/UI Design
[email protected] / 088- 321 8 123 / 06-13646755 / www.starapple.nl