Who are we?
This Global SaaS softwarepartner is on a mission to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 45 million orders completed, operating in 11 countries and rising. They simplify online ordermanagement to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
They work for food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
Located in hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East they currently have over 250 people and are growing rapidly. Their people are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because they have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Building new features for web and native applications by writing clean and reusable React components
• Integrating third-party services and APIs into the different frontend applications
• Reviewing pull requests of your colleagues and fixing bugs quickly
• Creating visualizations to show aggregated reports of data
• Working closely with all their customers, partners & the support team, continuously integrating their feedback in product development and user experience
• Mentoring the other developers and guide them in their work
• Help to choose new technologies and frameworks to tackle problems
• You may even get the chance to start new projects from scratch (they have a lot coming in the pipeline) or build backend services to support the client-facing frontend applications
Skills you’ll need
• You have at least 4-5 years of work experience, including 2 years or more of recent experience developing in React
• You know what Redux-Saga and Ramda are
• You can explain to them how to work with WebSockets
• You prefer working in a team
• They don't tell you what to do, you are the expert and you welcome giving and receiving feedback
What counts as a plus:
• You have backend experience with Node.js
• You have an interest in UX/UI and understand what great user experience looks like
• You worked with multiple frameworks, not just React
• You participate(d) in open source
What they offer?
• All employees receive stock options
• They want to support everyone. They offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days.
• Diverse international team; regular company and team events
• Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
• Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
• An early position in a scaling international startup with strong growth plans
• Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
For more information and to apply for this position, you can respond using the contact details below. You will be called within 24 hours if we see possibilities for you.
Isn't this your ideal job? I am happy to provide insight into the current possibilities. Contact me and we will go through your situation.
Mark Blanken – Principal Consultant PHP | Python | Front-end & UX/UI Design
[email protected] / 088- 321 8 123 / 06-13646755 / www.starapple.nl