This organisation is a fast-growing company with various brands and software solutions. Mainly focused on e-commerce and retail. Think of online personalisation of products and cards, but also thoughtful marketing software and smart links with their own printing company! They have now been doing this for over 10 years and their products are also stepping outside the Dutch borders and, from their international ambitions, they have started in Germany and Belgium.
There is an open culture with a lot of freedom and self-managing scrum teams. Ambition, autonomy, and job satisfaction go hand in hand here. And they are driven by happy customers and consumers. This is reflected in their high customer ratings (9+)! They work from nice premises close to a railway station with ample parking space. They also have a hybrid working arrangement where everyone works roughly 60% in the office and 40% from home. Anyway, there is plenty of room for a nice work-life balance.
As a Python webdeveloper, you will join a team of currently 10 developers and a Product Owner. You work according to Agile/Scrum on the further development of their platform. Here, you can think of new feautures but also refactoring unstable and old code. Stability, modern technology, and security are important core values here. Their stack consists of e.g: Python, PostgresQL, Flask, Angular (TypeScript), HTML and CSS.
• You have relevant experience working with Python, PostgresQL. GitLab, Scrum, CI/CD
• Experience in Flask, Angular and TypeScript is a plus
• You enjoy working with new techniques and accept the challenge of applying them within complex software
• You are creative and problem-solving
• Salary indication € 3500 - € 5500 depending on knowledge and skills
• Flexibility and a good working atmosphere
• Room for personal growth, development, and appropriate training
• Good coffee (and other drinks) and freshly prepared lunch
• Laptop and other supplies are provided
• Good fringe benefits including good pension scheme, travel allowance, 26 holidays and 8% holiday pay
• Regular fun drinks parties and other fun team outings!
For more information and to apply for this position, please respond using the contact details below.
Anne van Wagtendonk- Taal - Principal Consultant PHP | Python | Front-end & UX/UI Design
[email protected] / 088- 321 8 149 / www.starapple.nl