This organisation is a fast-growing and has several brands and software solutions. Mainly focused on e-commerce and retail. Think about online personalisation of products and cards, but also a thoughtful marketing suite and smart automation software applied in their own printing company. Last but not least, a team has recently started working on AI-solutions within their software. For example, automatically generating new designs based on trends, reports and existing style.
By now, they have been doing this for over 10 years and their products are also reaching beyond the Dutch borders and, based on their international ambitions, they have started in Germany and Belgium. There is an open culture with a lot of freedom and self-managing scrum teams. Ambition, autonomy and job satisfaction go hand in hand here. And they are driven by happy customers and consumers. This is reflected in their high customer ratings (9+)! They work from beautiful premises close to a railway station with ample parking space. They also have a hybrid working arrangement where everyone works roughly 60% in the office and 40% from home. Anyway, there is plenty of room for a nice work-life balance.
As a Python developer, you will join a team of currently 10 developers and a Product Owner. In time, they want to split this into 2 smaller teams. There is also room to (eventually) switch to the team working on AI-solutions.
You will work according to Agile/Scrum on the further development of their platform focused on online product personalisation. You will be collaborating on new feautures but also refactoring unstable and old code. Stability, modern technology and security are important core values here. Their stack consists of Python, PostgresQL, Flask, Angular (TypeScript), HTML and CSS.
• You already have several years of relevant experience working with Python, PostgresQL. GitLab, Scrum, CI/CD
• Experience in Flask, Angular and TypeScript is a plus
• You enjoy working with new techniques and accept the challenge of applying these within complex software
• You are creative and problem-solving
• Salary indication € 3500 - € 5500 depending on knowledge and skills
• Flexibility and a good working atmosphere
• Room for personal growth, development and appropriate training
• Good coffee (and other drinks) and freshly prepared lunch
• Laptop and other supplies are provided
• Good fringe benefits including good pension scheme, travel allowance, 26 holidays and 8% holiday pay
• Regular fun drinks parties and other fun team outings!
For more information and to apply for this position, please respond using the contact details below.
Mark Blanken - Principal Consultant PHP | Python | Front-end & UX/UI Design
[email protected] / 088- 321 8 123 / 06-13646755 / www.starapple.nl