For is a fast-moving, rapidly growing data analytics and machine learning company we’re looking for a Python developer.
The global energy market is changing at an unprecedented rate and tis company is right in the center of it. Both the shift towards renewable energy sources and the push from the consumer towards a more sustainable look into our energy consumption require that energy data analytics becomes key in order to succeed in energy. Their platform uses the massive amounts of data that are available in the market and combines them with high-tech energy intelligence to solve today’s information challenges. They serve our customers by giving them real-time analytics and forecasts. Their mission is to enable the global energy evolution in the energy industry.
As a Back-end Developer you build something that matters in various product development projects, focusing for example on dataprocessing, data storage, data science, or platform billing. Being part of their product development team, you work in a high-tech environment with the newest (Google Cloud) technologies, some of which aren’t even available on the market yet. Always looking out for interesting innovations, you cooperate with your team to effectively use these technologies to improve our platform and your working method.
Together with the other Product Developers, you improve and stabilize our platform in a Python environment. At the same time, you work on the development and implementation of new features and functionalities for their clients.
• Bachelor or Master degree (HBO/WO) in Computer Science or a related discipline
• Minimum 2 years of experience in back-end Python programming
• Cloud architecture expertise, preferably on the Google Cloud Platform
• Understanding of and experience with relational and time-series data stores, PubSub, and Cloud Dataflow
• Ability to communicate and reason about technical design principles
• Fluent in English, both in writing as well as verbally
• A contract for an indefinite period
• A competitive salary
• A working week of 32, 36 or 40 hours
• Flexible working hours & home working posibilities
• Training opportunities
• Travel allowance
• Pension plan
• 26 vacation days & 8% vacation pay
• You’re surrounded by people who challenge you
• Room for fun, nice colleagues and (when possible) cozy drinks!
Sounds good? For more information and to apply for this position you can respond via the contact details below. You will be called within 24 hours if we see opportunities for you.
Mark Blanken – Principal Consultant PHP | Python | Front-end & UX/UI Design
[email protected] / 088- 321 8 123 / 06-13646755 / www.starapple.nl