This organization is a group of several labels that reinforce each other. A number of their labels are active in the field of digital education. But they also target other fields with their software. The IT department realizes the digital strategy and ensures that this growth also yields operational benefits. They do this through the use of modern technology and smart integrations. The group now consists of 10+ organizations that reinforce each other and they notice that this synergy is already yielding a lot. With about 100 colleagues in total, it is a great club with a lot of knowledge and experience in various fields.
This digital agency also falls under these labels. It is a young and informal company with more than 20 colleagues and an average age of 31 years. They work for a variety of clients, which provides a lot of variety. From interactive apps to complete e-learning systems and custom made software. And so often for “internal” customers. It all happens here under one roof!
The team currently has 20 colleagues, consisting of developers (front and backend) and the operations team, which also includes management and two scrum masters. They are looking for a PHP developer who is able to work independently. You will work in one of the three scrum teams and start working on a project for the customer. The interesting thing about this is that you do have variety in terms of work, but at the same time continuously work for existing customers. This also gives you the opportunity to really go into depth and develop innovative technical solutions.
In terms of techstack, they often work with: PHP, Laravel and VueJS.
• You are able to independently tackle projects
• You have knowledge and experience with PHP (OOP), MySQL, and (preferably) Laravel
• You are a team player, but you can also work independently
• Knowledge and experience with VueJS, CSS / SCSS and GIT is a bonus!
• Salary indication €2.700 to €3.500 gross per month (depending on your level)
• A challenging job in an organization with many opportunities for growth and development, including a personal training budget
• A modern office with nice workplaces
• Flexible working (at home and at the office)
• Travel allowance
• Pension scheme
• 25 vacation days and 8% vacation pay
• A pleasant working atmosphere with regular fun team outings and other activities!
Sounds good? For more information and to apply for this position, you can respond using the contact details below. You will be called within 24 hours if we see opportunities for you.
Anne van Wagtendonk – Candidate Consultant PHP | Python | Front-end & UX/UI Design
[email protected] / 088- 321 8 123 / 06-42455908 / www.starapple.nl