In the morning you walk into the office. Like every morning, you immediately see an open, spacious and colorful office that actually makes you really happy. You quietly grab a cup of coffee, have a chat with your colleagues and start the stand up with your team members. During the stand up you and your team discuss who takes on which task. As a Senior .NET developer you are mostly responsible for the following tasks at this great company:
- Solving and tackling technical puzzles;
- Provide support to the junior .NET developers as a Senior .NET developer;
- You guide and coach the junior .NET developers in your team;
- As a Senior .NET developer you are directly involved with architecture from day one;
- Developing new functionalities through Microservices, Kubernetes, .NET Core, Azure, Docker and SQL;
- Migrating from .NET to .NET Core with the responsible teams.
- Minimum HBO working and thinking level;
- Minimum of 6 years relevant work experience;
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with C # .NET;
- You are a team player, love to help others and solve technical puzzles.
- Salary up to a maximum of € 5,000 based on knowledge and experience;
- 40-hour working week, less is negotiable;
- 8% holiday pay;
- 24 vacation days;
- Travel allowance;
- Pension plan;
- Space for workshops and obtaining certificates;
- Nice occasions, drinks and a lot of moment to socialize with your colleagues.
This informal, hip and open organization has been serving the construction sector with innovative solutions for more than 18 years. From A to Z, the technical solutions of this organization are applied in the construction process. From the Utrecht office where 30 developers spread over five teams work to the actual construction site. These software packages are therefore indispensable for the construction industry. The vision of this organization is to stimulate the construction sector to give innovation a stage. This puts them at the top as an organization. The now more than 55 employees work hard to maintain their position at the top.
However, there is also enough room for fun at this company. The colleagues have a nice lunch together every day between lunches and don’t mind having a drink with each other. Game evenings, sports activities and monthly knowledge sharing also describe the corporate culture of this organization. The personality of this company also speaks volumes upon arrival. Colorful, open and of course also interior with details from the construction.
Are you interested and do you see yourself working here? Please contact us via 06-40030958 or 0883218123. You can of course also send an e-mail to [email protected]