Are you an experienced .NET developer, living in the Netherlands and are you searching for a new challenge? We are a specialist in the field of High Tech projects and work together with well-known names in this field. If you have experience in High Tech and you would like to continue working in it, we would like to get in touch with you!
Who are we?
We started as an organization last year and are active in consultancy. Our office is located in the area of Best and we are mainly focused on high-quality projects. Because of our expertise we get a lot of demand from the High Tech market, but we are very selective in which projects we take on. The directors of our company have a lot of experience in consultancy and also know what disadvantages this entails. As a result, we choose, for example, not to work on legacy software and to take on challenging and innovative projects. This way your knowledge does not stand still and you can get the best out of yourself!
We have a total of 8 colleagues and a team of IT specialists who have an international background. We have an informal environment and as real technicians we prefer not to wear a suit. Our motto is therefore Work hard, Play hard and we have a safe environment in which you can make mistakes. If you want to work in consultancy, but want to work more on innovative projects within High Tech? Then it is definitely worth talking to us!
Take note: we are not an IND sponsored company.
The position we have for you
As a .NET developer you will work for one of our customers active in the High Tech Industry. Our customers are mainly located in the Eindhoven area. We are very selective when it comes to the projects we accept and therefore only focus on innovative and complex projects. Because our customers are mainly specialized in machine construction, you often work close to the machines. Our team currently consists of Embedded engineers, IOT developers and Cloud engineers. We mainly work on Microsoft projects where WPF, UWP, .NET Core and Microsoft Azure are used.
- You have a Bachelors degree (preferably in the direction of Computer Science or Technical Informatics);
- At least two years of experience as a .NET developer;
- Good command of the English language in word and writing;
- You live in the Netherlands at this moment;
- You don’t need to work for an IND sponsored company;
- You are in possession of a driver's license;
- Good communicative skills.
- €3000,--€5500,- based on your knowledge and experience
- A working week of 40 hours (32 hours is negotiable);
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 vacation days;
- A hybrid position;
- A bonus scheme whereby you receive 10% of your billable hours;
- A mobility allowance or lease car (leasing an electric bicycle is also possible);
- A net expense allowance of €60 per month;
- A company laptop;
- A pension scheme (we pay your full contributory);
- Follow unlimited online training courses;
- Immediate permanent contract!
Do you want to know more about this great position and do you want to take on this challenge with us? Please contact Mathilda for more information! 06-40030958/088-3218123. Of course you can also apply directly by emailing your resume and motivation to [email protected]