Would you like to work as a .NET developer with seasoned and very experienced IT specialists? Do you want to join a team of Titans in the field of Software Development, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence? Then we are looking for you!
As a .NET developer you will work at a startup (almost scale up) which was founded 2.5 years ago. We solve an existing challenge in the agricultural sector through our innovative solution. We do this at the intersection of IoT hardware, data, computer vision, AI/ML and our cloud solution. At the moment we are the only one in the world to offer this, we would like to keep this lead and that is why we are looking for talented colleagues who can contribute with their knowledge and skills. Working with us means that you start from the beginning at an organization that can later grow into a very well-known and stable organization!
We currently have 14 colleagues who are all working hard to realize a game-changing product!
As a .NET developer you work together in a multidisciplinary development team with 1-2 Senior .NET developers, two front-end developers, Data Scientists and one UX designer. As a team you work on developing a Cloud based application and making this application more stable. Unit testing will also become very important in your new position.
Together with the Senior .NET developer you will be responsible for developing the API. You work with a lot of data and occasionally there will also be data issues and some queries will have to be run. This means that you will work a lot with C# .NET, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework, MSSQL, Docker and Azure. You work together with an experienced .NET Titan who can train you well and teach you the tricks of the trade!
• A completed Bachelor of Computer Science or similar;
• At least 3 year of experience with C# .NET, Entity Framework, ASP.NET, Web API’s and SQL;
• You are living in the Netherlands and don’t need to work at an IND sponsored company;
• You are capable of communicating in English on a professional level (in word and writing);
• You think it's cool to work in a startup environment and you want to take yourself and our company to a higher level!
• €3600,--€5000,- based on knowledge and experience;
• 8% holiday allowance;
• 25 vacation days;
• Working from home is certainly possible, but you are also welcome at our office in Eindhoven;
• Travel allowance;
• Company laptop;
• A working week of 40 hours per week (32 hours is also possible);
• A super cool challenge that you take on with experienced IT specialists.
Do you dare to take on this challenge and would you like to get to know us? Please contact Mathilda by calling 06-40030958/088-3218123. Of course you can also apply directly by emailing your resume to [email protected]. English speaking candidates are of course very welcome to apply for this position. However, it is important to state that we are not an IND sponsor.