Your new employer is a data-oriented organization that develops high-quality products for its customers with great care. The government also knows where to find this company for complicated data solutions that make it possible to visualize data.
Located in the area of Waalwijk in a monumental villa, 20 employees work hard to guarantee the quality of these solutions. The workplace culture of this organization can best be described as diverse, international, accessible, innovative and driven. Your new colleagues are happy to share their knowledge and also like to gather knowledge from your expertise. You will work in a pleasant and beautiful environment at a company where bureaucracy does not exist.
As a .NET developer you start in a driven and diverse development team. Your team consists of 16 IT professionals, including 7 software engineers. Because your new employer is internationally active, there are also international IT professionals working in the IT department. As a result, the official language is English.
As a team you are responsible for a new Cloud Native product. This product runs entirely in Azure with a Progress Database and various Azure Functions. In addition, this product has a JS front-end, a REST API system and a layer in C # .NET. The idea is therefore that the experienced developers are able to work from the front of the application to the back of the application. Knowledge of Python is much appreciated because it uses Azure Batch with a large part of Python Libriairies. However, knowledge of Python is not a requirement.
The application you will be working on ensures that companies are able to visualize and update certain data.
Are you interested in this position and do you take the following knowledge and experience with you? Do not hesitate to contact me for more information by calling 06-40030958 / 088-3218123 or apply directly by emailing your CV to [email protected]
• At least a completed Bachelor in Computer Science or comparable;
• At least three years of relevant work experience;
• Knowledge of and experience with C # .NET, SQL and Azure Functions;
• Good command of the English language and willing to learn the Dutch language;
• Knowledge of Python is an advantage.
• € 3000, - € 3800, - based on your knowledge and experience;
• 8% holiday pay;
• 25 vacation days;
• Travel allowance;
• Mobility scheme is negotiable;
• Cared for and fresh lunch if work is done at the office;
• Company laptop;
• Pension scheme
• Incredibly beautiful workplace in a beautiful and monumental villa;
• Located in a quiet location;
• An incredibly luxurious Christmas gift!
• Always work with the latest and newest technologies;
• A high-end workplace
• A team of well-trained and experienced developers and data specialists
• Working on the largest Data Visualization projects in the Netherlands.