Where will you be working?
This player in the world of real estate has a number of aspects in high esteem: health, sustainability and innovation. Reducing waste and emissions in the construction of new real estate, that is the ultimate goal of this company. How do you ask? By combining big data analytics and Cloud Computing, this company has developed a unique platform. This platform is now used worldwide to optimise new and existing real estate.
What will you be doing?
You will be working in a department where you will be working with fellow developers and data scientists. Your tasks will include collaborating on mobile applications, data interfaces, integrating data streams from real estate with the platform and developing new features. Besides real estate data such as building management and data from sensors, you will also work with tenants of buildings. For example: booking systems, access controls, etc.
Techniques you will be dealing with include: C#, ASP.NET Core, Razor Pages, REST, Azure Service Bus, VueJS and various parts of the Azure IoT-Stack.
Together with external partner companies including Microsoft, you will work on a brand new Azure IoT platform. In short, this is a technical challenge in itself!
Given the fact that you will be working with various departments within the company, some experience in this is also desirable.
What are the requirements?
- Academic background
- From 1 year experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with ASP.NET Core, C#, JQuery and Powershell
- Experience with Azure components such as: CosmosDB, Azure SQL and Function Apps
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
What is Offered?
- Salary range up to €70.000 per year based on 40 hours
- Fulltime job in a beautiful office building
- Excellent lunch facilities
- 25 free holiday days + 3 fixed
- Flexible working hours
- Very interesting bonus system
- Fully covered public transport costs + €0.19 per KM (unlimited)