This cozy and rapidly growing organization could best be described as ‘close-knit and ambitious.’ Meanwhile, they are nearly 60 strong and every day they make people happy with their product, service, and personal approach. The company consists of multiple departments, but everyone works closely together and is one big team. They specialize in developing and providing Payroll Services for SMEs.
From their office by the water, you can enjoy a beautiful view while doing your work. The two owners are very involved in the company, every team, and each team member. On Fridays, they also like to challenge you to a game of foosball or a nice drink. The company is very ambitious, and exciting and big plans are in store for the upcoming year as well. Intrigued? Then come by for a cup of coffee, and they’ll tell you all about it!
You will be working in a development team of 9 people. The majority focus on back-end development, and there is also 1 tester on the team. This Agile team is of great importance to the organization as they primarily develop all their own in-house systems. To develop the new version of the platform, they are looking for a Mid/Senior Front End Developer. Version 3.0 of the platform is being developed from scratch. This gives you the opportunity to build a SaaS platform from the ground up with the team.
Several team members have a full-stack orientation. Therefore, they have managed quite well on the front-end over the past years. However, with the launch of the new platform, they want to do even better. That’s why within the Front End, you’ll have the freedom to work with the lead developer to plan how to set it up best. The roadmap is currently being further developed by the PO and Lead Developer, and there are plenty of plans for further innovation. The challenge in this role truly lies in the long-term expansion of the product. Additionally, you’ll engage in daily discussions with seniors about complex technical challenges.
The development stack includes PHP, Laravel, Typescript, and Vue.js. They also utilize a microservices architecture using Node.js and employ MongoDB and MySQL as databases. The organization places great value on quality, and that’s why they work completely Test Driven. This includes an automated CI/CD pipeline, code reviews, and implementation of unit tests.
• You have a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience
• Strong knowledge of Typescript and Vue.js (Plus conceptual knowledge)
• Familiarity with software development principles: Clean code, TDD, Git, and CI/CD
• A small, cozy, and driven team of entrepreneurial people
• Delicious coffee, a healthy dose of humor, and an informal atmosphere
• Salary indication up to €5,500,- based on 40 hours
• Full travel expense reimbursement
• 8% Holiday pay and 25 vacation days
• A well-organized pension plan (that you can configure yourself)
• A workspace that you can set up yourself
• Ample opportunities for your own development
• A generous bonus scheme based on company results
• A personal bonus for achieving set goals
Does this sound like your next challenge? Apply quickly by sending your CV + motivation to [email protected] or call me at 088-3218123.