Are you a User Researcher and would you like to work for great clients like Adidas, NS, ABN AMRO, Phillips and many more? Let’s get in touch!
This agency consists of true subject specialists and their goal is to make the client’s digital strategy even better. To do this correctly, of course, qualitative research and smart design are the basis. It is a friendly and informal club of over 30 colleagues, mainly consisting of UX designers and UX Researchers.
Apart from the fact that you will be working with subject specialists, they place great value on self-development. Every employee has a large personal development budget for events and job-related courses and training. There is also an informal atmosphere and they do enjoy a team outing.
Together with your colleagues, you will be put on projects at one of the clients, which you will do both from their head office in Amsterdam and at the client’s location. There are 2 directions within this organisation, namely: innovation and client projects. They are part of the UX Alliance, a global partnership between companies with a focus on UX. In the innovation team, you will interact with international colleagues to work on new innovations in the UX field. One of the topics for example currently is Accesiblity.
As a Researcher specialist, you will acquire user insights by conducting qualitative research into the behaviour, wishes and needs of target groups. You will apply various UX research methods and tools such as usability research, in-depth interviews and focus groups. You will also be responsible for writing reports and giving presentations in order to convey your insights and recommendations to clients.
- HBO/WO work and thinking level
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of User Research
- You like to take initiative and you are an analytical thinker
- You have good communication skills and a great sense of responsibility
- Salary indication € 3000 - € 4700 gross
- Profit sharing
- Personal development budget for courses, events and more
- MacBook and Iphone
- NS Businesscard
- 26 holidays and 8% holiday allowance
- Hybrid work options
- Drinks, and other fun things such as game nights and pub quizzes
- For the days at the office, they provide a good lunch and healthy snacks!
For more information about this vacancy, please get in touch via the contact details below.
Mark Blanken - Principal Consultant PHP| Python| Front-end & UX/UI
[email protected] / 088- 321 8 134 / 06-13646755 / www.starapple.nl