This Global SaaS softwarepartner is on a mission to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 45 million orders completed, operating in 11 countries and rising. They simplify online ordermanagement to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
They work for food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
Located in hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East they currently have over 250 people and are growing rapidly. Their people are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because they have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
As an experienced Backend Developer, you write well-tested code, guide the team with your experience, and seek challenges that inspire you. Some examples of your responsibilities include:
• Building API integrations for leading national and global delivery websites
• Being inventive with the huge amount of data and innovating with it
• Creating Machine to Machine (M2M) Authorization
• Anticipating problems with server load and preventing them ahead of time
• Mentoring the other developers and guide them in their work
• Help to choose new technologies and frameworks to tackle problems
• You might even be in touch with customers directly, as you are keen to hear what you can improve on
• You have at least 4-5 years of experience developing in Python
• You have experience with building Web/REST APIs
• You know have strong experience using Python in a web context (they use Eve as their backend framework)
• You prefer working in a team
• They don't tell you what to do, you are the expert and you welcome giving and receiving feedback.
What counts as a plus:
• Knowledge of databases, especially NoSQL (ideally MongoDB)
• You are familiar with SaaS-products or worked on a product with frequent releases
• Understanding of Docker or Kubernetes in a cloud environment
• You have worked with a TDD-approach before
• Experience with testing
• All employees receive stock options
• They want to support everyone. They offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days.
• Diverse international team; regular company and team events
• Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
• Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
• An early position in a scaling international startup with strong growth plans
• Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
For more information and to apply for this position, you can respond using the contact details below. You will be called within 24 hours if we see possibilities for you.
Isn't this your ideal job? I am happy to provide insight into the current possibilities. Contact me and we will go through your situation.
Mark Blanken – Principal Consultant PHP | Python | Front-end & UX/UI Design
[email protected] / 088- 321 8 123 / 06-13646755 / www.starapple.nl