We are a software house that develops software in the field of online marketing and social media. With currently over 50 employees (and still counting), we have rapidly grown from an ambitious start-up to an international player. We now work on cool campaigns for over 150 national and international clients, ranging from charities and e-commerce to healthcare organisations.
We now have over 100+ colleagues worldwide and several offices all over the world. All our software is developed in-house and is used both internally and externally. This is why we have a dedicated development team at our headquarters in the Netherlands. Besides development, we have several departments such as sales, marketing, HR and design.
Because of the growth within the company, we are looking for reinforcement in the devlopmenttean. As a back-end developer you build the company software that helps us with the primary processes. A fun (internal) project in which you continuously develop the software!
You will work in a small team, we have daily stand-ups and a scrum session every fortnight, led by our Scrum Master. During these sessions, you get the opportunity to present your ideas and discuss them with your fellow developers and the Product Owner. Within the development teams, we use Trello, Gitlab, Jiira, Confluence and Boockstack. They also work with the following stack:
PHP, Laravel, TDD, PHPUnit, Codeception, Nginx, Apache, Laravel echo-server, MySQL, Redix, SQLite, Git, Gcloud, Kubernetes, Jenkinks CI / CD, Docker, Composer, Vagrant, npm, Node, Gulp, Webpack, HTML, CSS, SASS, JS, VueJS.
• You have at least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
• You are familiar with PHP and related techniques (see above stack)
• You have experience working in an agile/scrum environment
• You are enthusiastic and like to develop yourself
Besides a suitable salary, indication up to € 4500,- gross based on 40 hours, you get here:
• 2 Screens, Macbook Pro and editor of your choice
• Feedback day every 2 weeks where everyone can pitch new ideas and improvements
• Knowledge sessions organised several times a year, both internally (annual hackathon) and externally by experts and attending conferences
• Time to work on your side projects
• Travel allowance
• 25 holiday days & 8% holiday money
• A good pension scheme (2/3 paid by employer)
• Annual bonus
• Fun team activities, drinks and many more!
Send your CV to [email protected]. For questions about the vacancy you can also reach me at 088 - 321 8 123 or 06 -13646755. If this is not the job for you, please visit www.starapple.nl for other interesting vacancies in your region!
Mark Blanken - Recruitment consultant UX/UI Design & Front-end development