Where do you work as a Mobile Developer?
The organisation where you will work as a Mobile Developer is based in Amsterdam. Are you a skilled iOS developer with a passion for creating impressive apps with impact? Then you have come to the right place! With these ambitions and drive you will fit in perfectly with our team and you will be assured of a job full of opportunities and development. Thanks to the work you do, our customers will no longer need a computer! Would you like to work for a young, flat and informal organisation that invests a lot in you to keep your skills up to date? Then this is the place for you.
What will you be doing as Mobile Developer?
As an iOS app developer you will work in a multidisciplinary team of app developers, web developers and designers. You will work on world-class apps that will be used by thousands of people. There is a lot of room for self-development on a technical and personal level. Together with the rest of the team you develop in the newest techniques and you go for the best quality. We work with Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile to develop hybrid apps and we guarantee quality with peer reviews, unit testing and we use a CI/CD. Do you have your own ideas for improvements, new features or new concepts? Don’t keep them to yourself, because initiatives from our clients and us are appreciated. Our clients? We work for great companies, this ensures that you have short lines of communication with, for example, designers and UX specialists. In addition to native app development, Flutter development projects
What is expected of you?
• A completed HBO or WO education in the direction of Informatics or Computer Sciences;
• Strong analytical skills, open to feedback and daring to anticipate opportunities;
• 2+ years of working experience with iOS development
• Broad knowledge of Swift and possibly Objective-C
• Experience with setting up iOS projects
• Proficient in both UIKit and SwiftUI
• Skilled in working with basic concepts like REST APIs, GIT and Gitflow
• Interest or experience in cross-platform development in Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile
• Familiar with unit tests & use of CI/CD
• Knowledge of different architectures and design patterns
• Being able to publish apps in the App Store
• Experience with Scrum and Agile working
• You are eager to learn and want to become the best at what you do
• You realise that you can only be successful together;
What is offered to you?
First, of course, we offer you a suitable salary of €3000 - €4000. Do you have something else in mind? Be sure to let us know. Fortunately, we offers a lot more besides money. From drinks in our self-built brown café to great team outings and an unforgettable winter sports holiday! Happiness is central, so as soon as you work for us, happiness is central for you too. Check here for more mouth-watering terms of employment.
More information or apply directly?
Click on the button "apply for this vacancy" to apply directly.
For more information about this vacancy and other possibilities, please contact us
via + (31)630095777. Are you not interested yourself (at the moment) but do you know the person for this vacancy? Share the vacancy and of course we will reward you in an appropriate way. Rewarded in an appropriate manner.
✉: [email protected]