Try to imagine this:
You get off the train with an empty stomach and start looking for a supermarket or shop where you can buy a quick snack. Suddenly you find yourself in an empty shop, but it looks open. No service, no long queues and shelves full of a wide variety of products. You grab your snack, pay it at one of the self-scans and easily walk out of the store!
Sounds like a science fiction movie, right? Yet it is reality and we have already opened dozens of stores at here in The Netherlands and abroad!
So who are we?
We are a young start-up / scale-up based in Amsterdam, which consists of an entrepreneurial team that is conquering the world with a new concept! To achieve our mission and objective, we need a strong team of specialists who work closely together. And we are currently in search of some new colleagues. Are you who we are looking for?
Our current software development team consists of 4 people; including 2 backend engineers, 1 full stack engineer and 1 Product Manager. We are currently looking for an extra colleague who dares to take ownership of our Front-end. Since we currently do not have a dedicated Front-end developer in our team, you get complete freedom to contribute suggestions and ideas.
We are currently working on various custom projects, for example; the further development of our b2b smartphone app, the development of a completely new CRM (back and front-end), a chatbot and a cash register system. This also directly describes our working method. We work Agile and there are many different projects on the roadmap. Very dynamic, sometimes unstructured; a real start-up vibe! A number of projects you can contribute to are;
- Developing custom applications that will make the work of retailers more fun and easier.
- Camera product recognition software
- Chatbots that can increase the customer experience in the stores
- Developing a completely new consumer app
- Inventing and developing an Anti theft system
- Researching the right technologies and methodologies for future developments
Good to know; we work almost completely remotely (we meet on average: once every 2 weeks and the rest of the communication is via: telephone, Jira, Teams / Zoom, Slack), so we are looking for someone with a high sense of responsibility. Incidentally, you are also welcome at the office in Amsterdam every day if you cannot work comfortably at home.
Are you who we are looking for?
You are a creative, hard-working developer with an eye for detail. You have a preference for Vue.js and despite your specialism on the Front-end, you like to spar with your fellow engineers to ensure that the Back and Front-end work well together. You have the ability to spot new opportunities and possibilities and have the drive to create something that will make the difference. Furthermore, we look for hard requirements such as:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience (developing applications, dashboards and mobile apps)
- A portfolio and sample code
- Experience with a Framework, such as Vue.js or React.js
Score extra points if you have experience with:
- Knowledge of Python and / or Django
- Knowledge of Flutter or ReactNative
We offer you
In addition to a challenging role as a Front-end developer within a fast-growing start-up / scale-up, we also give you the freedom to shape your own role. We have listed all other conditions for you:
- A full-time employment position
- First a fixed-term contract and, if functioning properly, a permanent contract
- A nice salary according to knowledge and level (between € 3500 and € 4500 gross a month)
- 8% holiday pay and unlimited vacation days!
- Travel allowance, if traveling
- A mobile phone and a laptop
- The possibility to work on your own projects 1 day a week
- The freedom and space to design your own function
- We work almost completely remotely (but we do have an office building, where you can go)
- Development of your skills and personality through the right package of support, training and education. This to achieve your full potential
Interested or questions? Please contact [email protected] or call me on 06-28933650.