Would you like to make a career in robotics? Do you see yourself building new innovative technology? And are you looking for a lot of freedom in your work? Then I have the job for you!
It all started in South Africa as a metalworking factory. Due to the great success over there, we came to the Netherlands and eventually grew into the company we are today. We develop innovative robotics technology that will change the automation world. At our location in Overijssel, we are working on the future. Our robots are mainly used in factories.
Currently, with about 6 people, we develop in-house the software for these devices which are already used worldwide. Due to increasing demand for our robots, we are now looking for true technicians who are driven by robotics. Our company culture can best be described as free, flat, self-managing, but most of all fun! Do you like working in a team where everyone is a real professional idiot? Then this is the place for you.
In this role, you will mainly be writing and applying codes and mathematical algorithms for the robot. You will therefore need to have a real knack for maths. You like to work freely and to be technical. You are a real techie and nothing will stop you from developing this as far as possible.
Together with your colleagues, you will work on technical challenges. Challenges that you will only find here. It is of course very special to be able to contribute to this. Especially since these techniques are in their infancy, it is of course very nice to be able to start this up!
- HBO / WO degree in the direction of computer science, electrical engineering, embedded systems or similar
- Affinity with robotics
- Have a taste of C++, C or Python?
If you do not fully meet the requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss the possibilities
- Salary indication of € 2500,- to € 3000,-.
- Working on technical innovations that are changing the automation industry
- A lot of freedom in how you go about your daily work
- Working in a nice team of real techies
- Flat, direct atmosphere with short lines
- Own workstation with personal robot