Are you an experienced Game developer with more than three years of professional work experience? Are you looking for an International Company with good financial stability and a big name in the Serious Gaming? Then this might be an great opportunity for you!
The company where you will work as an experienced Unity developer is located in the Eindhoven area. This company has long distinguished itself in the field of serious games. They currently have several branches and the projects are growing by the day, they now have 120 employees. They are also a major player in several countries.
There is an enormous informal atmosphere at this company. It is a small but friendly club where individual input is greatly appreciated. The personalities and ages of the team are all different, making it a diverse team. Personal development and knowledge sharing are also very important and there is enough room to continue to develop yourself. The agenda therefore includes a notable expansion in the field of Virtual Reality, in order to be able to give demos to customers.
As an experienced Game developer you will work on the development of self-built applications. In addition, you build on new functions to make the application easier for customers and to their liking. The team you will work in consists of 12 programmers and this team is still growing. As a team you not only work on backend applications, but you are also working on mobile applications. Your job responsibilities will include:
– Updating the software;
– Improving the functionalities and technical aspect;
– Developing new functionalities and tools with C# and Unity;
– You use GIT and Jira as development toolings;
– Writing, designing and maintaining quality code.
What do you need for this position as a Game developer?
– Minimum HBO thinking and working level;
– At least 3 years of professional work experience as a C#/Unity developer;
– Knowledge of GIT and Unit testing;
– You have humor, good communication skills, passion for development and an open mind.
What more do you get?
– €3000, – – €4500, – gross per month based on knowledge and experience;
– Working week of 40 hours, less is negotiable;
– 8% holiday pay;
– 25 vacation days;
– Pension scheme;
– Travel allowance;
– Good, informal working atmosphere.
Ready for your next step? Then apply by e-mailing your resume to [email protected] Of course you can also call me for more information on 06-40030958 / 088-3218123. This company is an IND sponsored company. Highly skilled migrants are very welcome to apply for this position. We do require that you already live in the Netherlands.