This company makes a web-based application on the forefront of e-mental healthcare. They pride theirselves on their “build the best code you can” mindset. The software is constantly being expanded and improved in a fast-paced, agile environment where teamwork is key and all suggestions are considered.
They are looking for a Front-end engineer to work on the numerous projects that are ahead of them. Like right now, they are in the process of transforming to an API driven application. They are looking for a Front-end engineer with affinity for resonsive front ends and mobile apps.
This company strives to provide accessable care with the help of digital means. By combining technology and psychology, the platform stimulates behavioral change. The platform connects users and professionals trough online interventions, secure communication, information exchange and online access.
As told, within this company they hold a high standard for their employees. They are not hung up on deadlines or traditional corporate structure. They simly want their people to deliver the best work they can. The team shares a common vision of improving patient engagement and accessibility of care, and they work together on a daily bas ito make this vision a reaility. Teamwork, trust, learning and growth are the values they believe in the most.
They work form an open office space with minimal hierarchy. You’ll work with multiple teams on one awesome cloud application. In total their work around 30 FTE at the moment, almost half of them are focussed on engineering.
As a front-end developer you develop (technical) front-end components, for example in React, with a good sense for look & feel. You will work closely with one other front-ender and 3 mobile developers. Especially with the mobile app you will work closely together, and sometimes maybe try something yourself in React Native😉. In addition, their team employs several back-end developers, Data Science specialists and a UX designer.
As a team, they attach great value to development and therefore also to giving / sharing feedback. Here you really notice that they want to make each other better and, especially in the development team, share a common passion.
Are you ready for a challenging job where you really go into depth and work together with passionate colleagues on a beautiful and relevant product?
- BS / MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven experience in building frontend for large scale web application (SaaS experience heplful)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and a notion of code quality
- Experience with React (or Vue/Angular)
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, LESS and Twig is also very usefull
- Experience working on Native iOS and/or Android is a plus
- Experience with working in teams, TDD and CI/CD is also a big plus.
Besides a really nice opportunity within an innovative company they can offer you:
- A competitive salary, indication 3-4K gross a month
- Flexible working hours
- Travel expenses and expenses reimbursed
- A good pension plan
- 25 holidays & 8% holiday pay
- Several opportunities for following courses and other traning;
- A dedicated, fun team of people at a comfortable and easy to reach office you’ll enjoy being around: One team for one product.
The preference is for someone from the region, but they are always positive about new ideas! For more information and to apply for this gift position, please send your CV to the contact details below. You will be called within 24 hours if we see opportunities for you.
Not your ideal job? I like to provide insight information into the current possibilities. Contact me and we will review your situation together!