This company is started to provide accessible care with help of digital means. By combining tecnology and psychology, their platform stimulates behavioral change. With their web-based application and also a mobile app they connect users and professionals trough online interventions, secure communication, information exchange and online access.
All the 30 employees share a common vision of improving patient engagement and accessibility of care. They pride theirselves on their “build the best code you can” mindset. The software is constantly being expanded and improved in a fast-paced, agile environment where teamwork is key and all suggestions are considered. They are not hung up on deadlines or traditional corporate structure. Teamwork, trust, learning, solving hard problems and making their customers happy is what they value the most.
As a front-end developer you develop (technical) front-end components, for example in React, with a good sense for look & feel. You will work closely with one other (2) front-enders, UX/UI Designers, mobile developers en back-end collegues. Together with the team, you will mainly deal with issues related to maintenance, testing and further development. For example, wen there is an update coming up in the React framework.
Almost half of the total company is working on the engineering department. As a team, they attach great value to development and therefore also to giving / sharing feedback. Here you really notice that they want to make each other better and, especially in the development team, share a common passion.
Are you ready for a challenging job where you really go into depth and work together with passionate colleagues on a beautiful and relevant product?
• BSc/ MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
• Proven experience in building frontend for large scale web application (SaaS experience heplful)
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills and a notion of code quality
• Experience with React (or Vue/Angular)
• Experience with HTML5, CSS3, LESS and Twig is also very usefull
• Experience working on Native iOS and/or Android is a plus
• Experience with working in teams, TDD and CI/CD is also a big plus
Besides a really nice opportunity within an innovative company they can offer you:
• A competitive salary, indication 4-5K gross a month
• Flexible working hours
• Travel expenses and expenses reimbursed
• A good pension plan
• 25 holidays & 8% holiday pay
• Several opportunities for following courses and other traning;
• A dedicated, fun team of people at a comfortable and easy to reach office you’ll enjoy being around: One team for one product.
The preference is for someone from the region, but they are always positive about new ideas! For more information and to apply for this gift position, please send your CV to the contact details below. You will be called within 24 hours if we see opportunities for you.
Not your ideal job? I like to provide insight information into the current possibilities. Contact me and we will review your situation together!
Anne Taal – Consultant PHP | Python | Front-end & UX/UI Design
[email protected] / 088- 321 8 123 / 06-42455908 / www.starapple.nl