The goal of this organisation is to help students worldwide to be successful. More than 500 educational institutions use their SaaS solutions to meet the digital needs of over 5 million students every day. With a diverse, international team, they are working hard on the next phase of their rapid growth. In 2021, for example, several international companies were merged to form one new company that provides as many students as possible worldwide with fine software. In total, the team has over 80 colleagues, of whom about 30 are in the Netherlands. There is a nice, informal atmosphere where people like to put the ”student success” first and work from passion.
Are you a driven, inquisitive professional who would like to continue to develop yourself in an international environment? Then let’s get in touch!
With the merger of the various companies, there is an ambition to work towards a Unified Platform. They are currently looking for an experienced Front-end developer who will collaborate on the American product. This product is a native Android/iOS app which works together with a portal in which campuses in America can manage a lot.
It is an international team consisting of 4 developers (1 Vietnam, 1 Canada, 1 America and 1 in France) and they work in 2-weekly sprints. Because of the time difference, you will do the stand-up at the end of your day and tell them what you did that day instead of the other way around. They are currently working on several improvement proposals for this product from an international perspective, so this offers great opportunities to work on this and leave your mark on it!
• Experience with Angular/React/Vue, they are currently working with Angular13
• Broad knowledge and experience of HTML, CSS, and related technologies
• You like to keep up to date with the developments in your field
• You can communicate well with your (international) colleagues
• You work at least 1 day a week at the office, the rest is negotiable
• A good salary, based on your knowledge and experience
• A lot of space for personal development and own initiative to make this function as successful as possible
• An international environment with experienced colleagues to work with
• A workplace in their cosy office and home working possibilities
• Laptop of the company
• Pension scheme
• Reimbursement of travel expenses
• 26 holiday days and 8% holiday money
• Regular social drinks and other company outings!
For more information and to apply for this position, please use the contact details below.
Mark Blanken - Principal Consultant PHP | Python | Front-end & UX/UI Design
[email protected] / 088- 321 8 123 / 06-13646755 / www.starapple.nl