This client is an internationally operating company that develops unique machines for the pharmacy and hospital market. Through innovative technologies, specialist knowledge and a worldwide network, We are able to make the distribution of medicines to patients more efficient, safer and more reliable.
Our development stack primarily revolves around .NET (Core) with a disctinctly Microsoft flavoured backend and a fairly modern (not necessarily Microsoft) web based front end. We also mix in some embedded software, PLC code, and WPF, and we manage significant volumes of data. Our legacy systems are Windows oriented.
What we do…
We made a name for itself worldwide with the Medicine Detection Machine, the first reliable machine for the verification of medicine pouches. This makes taking medication even safer for the patient.
As a computer vision engineer you work on the software algorithm and optical setup of our machines which are used to safely supply medication to millions of patients on a daily basis. You make use of modern AI powered technologies but you also appreciate the solid foundations of classical computer vision algorithms. We deliver, which means that you’ll be involved from the conceptual phase all the way to deployment at the customer.
Together with our vision and data science team, you develop and maintain our computer vision algorithm. You do this by participating in the overall product development process of our products, as well as by doing R&D work independently of our product development. You mostly work with software and data, but you are also involved in developing and validating the optical setup used in our products. You are co-responsible for continuously assuring quality of the vision algorithms.
In addition, you support customer care and development by diagnosing and reproducing computer vision issues at customers. From time to time you’ll also serve as an internal consultant in helping tuning the vision algorithm at customer sites.
- Completed technical oriented MSc or higher education
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience with an industry standard computer vision library (OpenCV, Matrox, etc)
- Basic knowledge of optics
- Experience with programming (we'll train you in our primary programming languages)
- Affinity with integration between hardware and software
- Can read and write JSON and/or XML
- Software development experience is a pre
- Knowledge of the .NET ecosystem is a pre
- Knowledge of Tensorflow is a pre
- Knowledge of Python is a pre
- Knowledge of GIT is a pre
- Dutch communication skills are a pre
• Salaris mainly based on your knowledge
• 8% Holiday pay
• 27 Holidays + 13 AVD days
• Travel allowance
• Training budget
• Excellent pension scheme
• Company outings (drinks, conferences, meet-ups)
If this is completely in line with what you are looking for, do not hesitate to contact Joris Overkamp via +31 88 321 8122 and send your CV to [email protected]!