For more than 15 years they are market leader in the field of Data management and Data & System integration. With almost 200 consultants they cover the international market. The network of colleagues you will be surrounded by is world class. From the moment you join the company you will receive plenty of training and education.
In this way, they try to create a development plan for you on a technical and personal level. Entrepreneurship is highly valued here. Besides being an employee, you are also part of the company and your ideas about the development and expansion of the organization are stimulated. In short, a real knowledge factory!
Data Integration is a field that is developing rapidly. Many organizations are starting to see the value of the data at their disposal. However, they often lack the knowledge to recognize the opportunities that insight in data provides and to implement business analytics solutions. As a Data engineer, you will help clients get to grips with Big Data, data warehouse, data management and data quality. Using tools such as Talend, SSIS, snowflake and SQL models, you will work to uncover the hidden information and help clients with end-to-end data solutions.
- Minimum of HBO working and thinking level
- Hands-on experience with an ETL tool such as, Talend, SSIS or similar
- In-depth knowledge of SQL.
- Database management knowledge, such as Oracle, MS SQL server, Snowflake.
- Fluent command of the Dutch or English language.
- Salary between 4700 - 5000.
- Lease car or mobility allowance.
- Every Friday there is an R&D day where you can work on your own training and/or internal team projects
- 30 vacation days, 8% vacation money, pension scheme, laptop and cell phone
- Work in a knowledge rich environment
- Pension, laptop, mobile phone.
Are you interested in a fun, new challenge and do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Then contact me quickly! I can be reached via [email protected] or on +31 88 321 8122.