This organisation has developed a data platform that can be widely used within the energy market. It processes data (e.g. from smart energy meters) and translates it into smart dashboards that allow suppliers and grid operators to better map consumption. With the aim of making the market smarter. For example, by applying Machine Learning to estimate expected usage. It is an international platform with many great opportunities for growth in sectors such as wind turbines and solar panels. Their mission is to drive the global energy transition by providing insight into usage and uncovering opportunities.
There is a free and entrepreneurial atmosphere within the organisation where there is plenty of room for own initiative. You will be working in a high-tech environment with the latest (Google Cloud) technologies, some of which are not even available on the market yet. Always looking for interesting innovations, you will work with your team to effectively use these technologies to improve the platform and your own way of working.
The IT team, consisting of 35 colleagues is divided into currently 5 Scrum teams. The team they are looking for consists of 3 developers, a QA Engineer and a Product Owner. They are looking for an experienced back-end developer who has at least some experience in Go. They have recently switched to this technology when it comes to APIs and this team has therefore focused on this transition (from Python 2.7 to Go). Naturally, you will also work with the Front-end teams, among others, in this.
- HBO working and thinking level
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge and experience of Go, Python development, Cloud architecture and preferably data processing
- You can think solution-focused and out-of-the-box
- You are able to explain technical choices
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Immediate permanent contract
- A good salary, indicative € 3,000 - € 6,000, - depending on knowledge and experience
- A working week of 32, 36 or 40 hours
- Flexible working hours
- Homeworking opportunities (including € 40,- per month homeworking budget and start-up budget for your home office!)
- Training opportunities (training/ courses, but also events)
- Travel allowance
- Pension scheme
- 26 holidays & 8% holiday pay
- You are surrounded by people who challenge you
- Room for fun, great colleagues and convivial get-togethers!
For more information and to apply for this position, please respond using the contact details below.
Anne van Wagtendonk- Taal– Principal Consultant PHP | Python | Front-end & UX/UI Design
[email protected] / 088- 321 8 149 / 06-42455908 / www.starapple.nl